Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hey there!

Woah, hi there, old blog. I'm so sorry for neglecting this. I'm really horrible about keeping blogs. I'm not sure I'll start again. I just wanted to leave a comment on another blogger's post and I had to sign in and then I figured since I have the time, I'll give an update.
So, last time I posted it was birthday, which was an awesome day. Since then things haven't changed that much. I'm still very much in love with my boyfriend. It'll be a year next month and I couldn't be happier. I'm still working at the library. Things are the same there. I've started on the bookmobile which is pretty cool. I have to wake up early which I've been struggling with but I get to work with kids which is interesting. Never had that experience before. Only Dwane but he's barely turning three. Kids are entertaining that's for sure. So the bookmobile is fun.
Nothing much else to report. Except oh yeah I applied to grad school! I'm very proud of myself for finally getting the courage to do it. I haven't been accepted yet but I think it'll happen. And then it's just a matter of paying for it which is the scariest part for me since I"m on my own with this. 
And I plan on moving out at the end of the year. Shawn's (the bf) lease ends in November so we're hoping to move in together. I hope it all works out and I can afford it.
Oh and I'm going to South Korea in a couple of weeks. Crazy, right? I never though I'd travel so far. It's all very exciting. Life is changing so much and I am anxious to get it all going. Anyway, I'm not sure I'll have time to update this blog. Maybe every six months is okay. haha. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...