Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sicko

I promised myself I wouldn't post unless I accomplished something. Well, I went to work sick. That's an accomplishment right? Augh. I haven't been this sick in a while and I forgot how much it sucks. My throat feels like sandpaper and my nostrils are rubbed raw from all the nose-blowing. Attractive, yes?
Well I suppose I could post some good music I've been listening to that gets me out of the "ohmygod,I'mgoingtodie." mood.
Givers - "Up Up Up"

Cut Copy - "Take Me Over" (Not much of a music video but if you like 80's sounding music you'll like it)

I could post a million more videos but I'm already tired. I just keep waiting for that moment when I blow my nose I can suddenly breathe correctly. : /

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...