Saturday, April 7, 2012

Breakfast With the Ladies



This morning a few friends and I decided to get together for a home-made breakfast. It was so much fun my face hurts from laughing. I hadn't seen these wonderful women (I can't believe we're women now) for a long while. It was a reunion much belated. 

We had waffles and fruit.


I brought veggie sausage patties, eggs  and hash browns to make tiny breakfast sandwiches.


Some of us had a little waffle with our whip cream.



It was a beautiful Spring day and I was so happy to spend it with some old friends. We've known each other for over ten years now and even though we don't see each other as often, it's good to know we'll always be friends. Hopefully there are more days like this in the near future. :)

I'm excited for Easter tomorrow. For me it's all about family. It's kind of sad when all the kids in the family are grown up. But we're trying to make the best of it by having an Easter Egg hunt for adults. Inside the eggs will be chapsticks and lottery tickets. It'll definitely be interesting. Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!



1 comment:

Lady Whimsy said...

awesome! hey, you shouldn't be able to see waffle under the cream ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...