Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oh Woe Is Me


I am a very bad blogger. Here I am only a couple of months into this enterprise, and I'm already slacking. I do this a lot. Whenever I have free time I start a project and never finish or keep up with it. It's a curse. I'm not even sure why I don't have enough time anymore. Nothing much has changed. I work maybe a little more often and babysit more often....I guess that's enough to end my life as a blogger? I hope not. But one thing I will not do is stress about it. I have enough in my life to think about other than "omg, I need to update my blog".

 So, I'm going to take a relaxed approach to this blogging thing. Maybe a post once or twice a week. I really do want to continue this. I just need to get control over my life and I need to learn how to better manage my time. That's why I started this whole thing--to better myself. There's going to be ups and downs. This is definitely a down. But the show will go on!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...